THIS… is a 1995 BMW 540i, finished in Cosmos Black Metallic with a black interior.
- This 540i is equipped with the desirable 6-speed manual transmission.
- This is a Canadian-spec car that’s titled and located in California. It’s equipped with an imperial instrument cluster and its odometer shows about 94,700 miles
- The attached Carfax history report shows a gap from 1995 to 2002, but lists no accidents or mileage discrepancies during the given time period. It also shows that this BMW has been registered in California since 2010.
- Factory equipment on this 540i includes M Sport suspension, fog lights, a sunroof, leather upholstery, power-adjustable and heated front seats with driver’s side memory, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and power windows, among others listed below. The sole modification reported by the seller includes 17-inch BBS BMW Style 5 wheels.
- Released for the 1989 model year, the “E34”-generation 5 Series deserves a tremendous amount of credit for positioning BMW as a true alternative to Mercedes-Benz. It remained as engaging to drive as its predecessor, the “E28,” but it was bigger in every direction and it crucially moved towards the luxury side of the sport sedan scale. The American range included 6- and 8-cylinder-powered models in addition to the vaunted M5.
- Power comes from an “M60B40” 4.0-liter V8, rated at 282 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.
A build sheet is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment is shown below:
- M Sport suspension
- Fog lights
- Leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable and heated front seats with driver’s side memory
- Wood interior trim
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power windows
- Air conditioning
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.